Since 2019, Direct-to-consumer healthcare is one of the fastest-growing segments in the push for transformational healthcare to reduce healthcare costs for consumers, improve provider sustenance and generate better health outcomes.
Multi-specialty healthcare practitioners in medical and non-medical practices are finding willing global health consumers, ready to pay for urgent advice, second opinions, coordinated care, and follow-up consultations that form the bulk of provider-patient interactions. The hitherto informal segment of global and cross-border health advice and services adds to a wider possibility of interactions and healthcare access for the masses.
Unytalk's extensive architecture facilitates health providers to separate direct-to-consumer interactions from brick and mortar health facilities while keeping them networked and connected to the existing eco-system.
Unytalk provides a true gig economy solution in healthcare by enabling providers to help consumers find them, learn about their services, engage with them seamlessly, make payments and transfer such interactions to a secondary or tertiary health facility in context.
In 2020, The whole world of events and conferences had moved to virtual in one big swoop.
We believe that the demand for paid or sponsored virtual events and conferences with sustained attendance and viewership will increase only if the following pre-requisites are addressed:
1. Pre-event pages to create meaningful engagement around an event or a conference theme, with options to pay or donate.
2. Highly personalized moderation for the panelists and attendees, even when in large numbers, creates swimlanes and breakout areas with high engagement and focus.
3. Ability to combine venue and virtual panelists and attendees into a singular and seamless experience.
Unytalk is the only managed provider of fully virtual or hybrid events for institutions and associations, leaving them to focus on content and curated engagement.
Unytalk meets the demand for highly-rated events that justify time value for panelists and attendees and deliver production value content for redistribution.
On-demand consultants and service providers in a direct-to-consumer model are the fastest-growing segment in the future of work under an emerging gig economy. Providers are looking for a lightweight but fully integrated and conversational tool to engage with prospects, customers, partners, and teams remotely.
We have identified the top 5 service verticals that require self-managed and personalized consulting with a relatively higher economic value per engagement:
1. Insurance consulting, sales, and claim processing.
2. Investment consulting, sales, and support.
3. Information technology consulting and support.
4. Localized business consulting and support.
5. Real estate consulting, sales, and support.
Unytalk services allow providers in these verticals to publish their white-labeled profiles in a global search, tools to engage, pay, deliver and support.